Great advertising can improve the bottom line for brands, and Twitter ArtHouse, a new offering from the social network, is looking to help marketers do just that improve their content to help drive sales.
Today at VidCon, Twitter announced the new global offering, which integrates the platform’s video editing and live broadcasting asset with its creators, influencers and artists. The ArtHouse team will include content strategists, digital producers and influencer marketing specialists,...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events