Advertising is no longer interested in the terrifying, arrogant and stormy creative head. The Don Drapers and Charles Saatchis of the world are stepping aside to make way for the nice guys, because the creative department now has to work with everyone.
“Maybe nicer’ isn’t the right word,” disagrees Reed Collins. “Respectful’ is better. I like tenacious, respectful people, not aggressive belligerent creatives. The team has to work so fast and produce on an...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events