INDONESIA - Mobile engagement firm Tuned Global has launched a free music-streaming app called Nada Kita, partnering with the six largest local independent music labels to bring Indonesian music to consumers.
The service offers free unlimited access to local music, allowing labels to monetise their music content through a shared revenue model.
Its key selling points are that it is free and uses very little mobile data as compared to the likes...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events