Wendy Clark, who took a sabbatical from her position as president of sparkling brands and strategic marketing at Coca-Cola to work on Hillary Clinton’s campaign in 2015, is probably pretty distraught at the result.
But the current president and CEO of DDB North America has kept her feelings to herself, other than publishing this tweet as Clinton’s defeat began to look inevitable
Vladimir Putin is...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events