The pressure is mounting on banks and traditional financial players to make up lost ground in the fintech space. The rise of online shopping followed swiftly by the appearance of digital wallets and the emergence of pay-passes on our phones, has meant that we reach for physical cards and wallets far less often. In short, a whole generation of people will grow up associating purchases with a swipe of your fingers, rather than the swipe of your card....
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events