The underwear market is projected to grow 10 to 15 per cent this year as underwear is increasingly viewed as a fashion item, to be updated and matched with outerwear, said Montira Ekarat, product manager for intimate apparel. Besides its mass market Triumph and premium Maximiser brands, the company also markets Beedees in Thailand, which is aimed at the teenage market. The campaign for the Maximiser 'Dangerous curves' collection is spearheaded by a provocative TVC entitled 'Dare to...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events