Tourism New Zealand has signed an MoU with Tencent Holdings Limited to support the growth of Chinese travellers in New Zealand. The partnership will strengthen Tencent’s integrated marketing outreach in mainland China and deepens Tourism New Zealand’s understanding of Chinese tourists through Tencent Social Solution, which includes WeChat advertisements and WeChat Mini Programs.
Using the company’s expertise in Chinese consumer engagement, Tencent will provide user insights for Tourism New Zealand to widen...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events