The Top 1000 Brands Briefing returns to Singapore on August 28. The event brings together leading brand marketers for an afternoon of learning and debate as we look at the psyche of the Asian consumer and gain fresh perspectives on the trends driving purchasing decisions.
This year’s programme has a strong focus on how brands are aligning their core values with those of their consumers in a convincing and sustainable way. Speaker sessions and panels will cover topics including issues that CMOs foresee will impact brands in the upcoming months and new approaches for heritage brands to stay ahead in the digital age. View the full agenda here.
This year’s confirmed speakers include:
- Olivier Bockenmeyer, Senior Director – Regional Head of Corporate Marketing SEA, Samsung
- Marion Gillich, Vice President Sales & Marketing Africa & Asia Pacific, Daimler Financial Services
- Shufen Goh, Principal & Co-Founder, R3
- Garick Kea, Executive Director, Consumer Insights, Nielsen
- Haruna McWilliams, Senior Vice President, Strategy, Essence
- Laura Quigley, Managing Director SEA, Integral Ad Science
- Surekha Ragavan, Editor, Experiential Marketing and PR, Campaign Asia-Pacific
- Faaez Samadi, Southeast Asia Editor, Campaign Asia-Pacific
- Robert Sawatzky, Head of Content, Campaign Asia-Pacific
- Liliane Sek, Senior Director, Brand Activation SEAPAC, Adidas
- Susie Wong, Chief Digital & Marketing Officer, Fuji Xerox
Following the afternoon, join us at the invite-only Top 1000 Brands afterparty, hosted in partnership with Resulticks, for an evening of quality networking and refreshments with the industry's brightest minds.
For more information regarding the event programme, please contact:
Eleanor Hawkins, Head of Events Content [email protected]
For sponsorship opportunities, please contact:
Christopher Amhoff, Senior Account Manager [email protected]
For delegate registration, please contact:
Lucian Mashobe, Delegate Sales Executive [email protected]