The Asia’s Top 1000 Brands Breakfast Briefing, taking place on 6 September in Singapore, will gather leaders from the most competitive brands in the world to share how they have created strong sentiments among their consumers. In addition to being a celebration of the highest performing brands, this year’s programme focuses specifically on how brands are becoming culture in the experience-first era with key insights from the yearly Top 1000 Brands report, and lessons from brand leaders.
Speaker sessions and panels will cover key topics such as brand loyalty and mobile friendliness, new approaches for stronger brand purpose, and how company culture affects customer experience. For full details on this year’s agenda, please click here.
This year’s confirmed speakers include:
- Sapna Chadha, Marketing Director Southeast Asia & India, Google
- Kaveri Khullar, Marketing Director Southeast Asia, Mastercard
- Faaez Samadi, Southeast Asia Editor, Campaign Asia-Pacific
- Pamela Goldberg, Senior Marketing Director, Innovation, Biscuits, Mondelez
- Robert Sawatzky, Head of Content, Campaign Asia-Pacific
- Haruna McWilliams, Vice President of Strategy, Essence
- Richard Bleasdale, Managing Partner APAC, The Observatory International
- Daniel Barnes, Founder & Partner, BC&F Dentsu
- Joël Céré, Co-Founder, Flying Fish Lab
During the briefing, The Agency | Marketer | Partnership Awards ceremony will honour outstanding client-agency relationships that have delivered sustainable ROI and outstanding agency work.
As brands look for inventive ways to adapt to the needs of their consumers, the Top 1000 Brands Breakfast Briefing is an insightful and interactive gathering for those looking to strengthen heir customer experience strategy and take the role of brand values to the next level.
For more information regarding the event programme, please contact:
For sponsorship opportunities, please contact: