High-profile sectors see brands constantly battling for supremacy. We asked some keen observers to highlight key struggles and lessons.
In the football-mad Asian market over the last 12 months, Nike and Adidas have played out an entertaining, end-to-end 3-3 draw. Looking back to the 2014 World Cup in Brazil, Nike owned the build-up, but Adidas won the in-tournament marketing battles with...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events