Six years on from the devastating earthquake and tsunami, Japan’s Tohoku region is still working to restore its pre-3.11 way of life.
Among the brands to have unveiled recent initiatives to support the area is the retail chain Aeon, which on 9 March announced that it will lead tourism activities including snow-trekking in the city of Tono. As well as drawing visitors and increasing spending, it aims to raise understanding of the plight of residents...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events