How to promote greater creativity The first thing to do is get rid of the creative department. Take away the priestly robes and tear down the walls pull down the levees and let the creativity flood out.
Right from the start, we tried to inculcate a culture of pervasive creativity’an ethos in which regards creative thinking as something everyone does, not just the specialist province of a few mad chefs cooking up wonders...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events