TikTok has released a set of awareness videos aimed at promoting its actions to keep users safe online.
Available from today on the platform’s tiktoktips channels, a new set of safety videos will complement a wider online marketing campaign.
The short-form mobile video app, owned by Chinese company ByteDance, has faced a wave of negative press this year over the way its young user base is protected when posting content...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events