Out of the blue, Marie Kondo’s slim illustrated volume, The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up, became a global best-seller last year. Thousands posted images of Kondo-ed’ drawers, desks and homes on social media as the world tidied up and tossed out clutter.
At its heart, Kondo’s philosophy is startlingly simple go through every item you own and ask yourself, “Is this useful” and “Does it spark joy” If the answer to both...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events