After joining The Washington Post as chief revenue officer earlier this year, Joy Robins has been kept very busy. Coming over from digital journalism innovator Quartz, where she held the same title, Robins was used to experimenting with new digital products. Her other senior media advertising roles, including BBC's VP of digital advertising, meanwhile, have also given her a solid understanding of clients' changing needs from media publishers.
But coming to a...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events