Every visit to the rural vicinities across Nepal today presents a new sign of change, a call to marketers that they will have to re-strategize their promotion plan. But there is no specific formula to plan marketing campaigns for these rural folks, no specific statistics that may allow us to generalize our plans and no guarantee that the learnings from a previously successful campaign will help us to repeat the same success again and again. A very successful...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events