The upper echelon may contain the same 10 companies as last year, but their shifting positions hint at strong currents in consumer preferences and culture.
2015 ranking 1 Ad spend US$1.1bn
Samsung retained its top spot in terms of customer perception, despite a tough year which saw mobile phone sales squeezed by Android competitors. Its full-year operating profit for 2015 was US$22.5 billion, compared...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events