Here in Japan, the year ends on a note no less dramatic than 2016. We have just seen a private equity company buy one of Japan’s biggest agencies. The deal has implications not just for ADK and Japan, but for the global advertising industry namely, that amid excited talk of the advertising model being broken, powerful investors still see great potential for the industry to transform and thrive. As one observer argues this week, there is...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events