The Society of Professional Journalists SPJ is fed up with US President Donald Trump’s use of the term fake news and has come up with a novel way to deal with the issue.
In order to educate the public about what fake news actually is and the ramifications of misusing it, the SPJ has decided to trademark the term in its latest campaign. This move will force Donald Trump, as well as other politicians, celebrities...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events