What do you do when you're days out from a World Congress for over 2,500 delegates and your host country's neighbour starts firing missiles
For MCI Korea this most-extreme of contingency plan items became a reality as North Korean leader Kim Jong-un began testing nuclear bombs, firing missiles over Japan and threatening the US territory of Guam less than two weeks before the 77th FIP World Congress of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences 2017 was to...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events