Measuring the impact of content is a crucial part of any event, whether you’re looking to boost purchase intent, change perceptions, or train new recruits. Gathering feedback will help assess whether the event has met its objectives, as well as informing future editions.
“Collection methods include traditional pre- and post-event surveys, social media, observations, feedback forms, live intercept interviews, app and website data, smart phone recordingseven wristbands to record electro-dermal activity,” says Jessie...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events