As the last delegates staggered out of the InterContinental Hong Kong hotel early Thursday morning, the final whistle sounded on the Casbaa Convention for another year. 2016 marked my fourth attendance at the convention, the flagship event for the Cable and Satellite Broadcasting Association of Asia.
For me, Casbaa is a great event to attend as you get to talk with broadcasters, platform owners, rights holders, advertisers and agencies in the same space and...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events