Traditionally, travellers have journeyed with friends, family or their significant others. However, as Asians have become more open to new experiences under the influence of television shows, cheap flights, social media and the experiences of others, there has been an upsurge in the number of Asians travelling solo, with 25 percent of Asian vacationers having done so for the first time in 2016.
In an increasingly joined up world, solo travellers too feel the need...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events