About 20 years ago I was sitting in Maurice Levy's office in Paris on a Rising Stars Publicis leadership course. We had been introduced to the ageing but extraordinary founder Marcel Bleustein-Blanchet at the beginning of a week of MBA-like case history study and coaching.
The remarkable culture came right from the top. I went back to Paris a lot during my time as a Publicis girl and the feeling of belonging got stronger...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events