Remember Clippy, that mournful-eyed animated paper clip that would pop up at the corner of your computer every time you opened a Microsoft Office programme through the 1990s Though Microsoft retired it for good in 2007 after much criticism that the Office Assistant was causing more annoyance than assistance, it is in fact one of the earliest chatbots etched in public memory, one with far more universal reach than its predecessors, Eliza 1966 and ALICE 1995, prototype...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events