An interesting thing happened last week in the world of marketing that probably went unnoticed by most, but got key finance folk and lead account people talking. PepsiCo announced it was scrapping its marketing procurement department.
Wow, I wasn't expecting that. I'd probably hoped for it on a few occasions over the years, but never expected it to transfer from dream to reality.
So why did they do it and does...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events