It is with substantial pride that I look forward to the opening of Shanghai Disney Resort on 16 June. Eight years ago, I was proud to be part of the initial research team with Magdalena Wong to prepare Disney’s discussion with the Shanghai City government. As part of these initial projects, I remember showing focus-group participants mockups of the park's design, and seeing unrestrained excitement and anticipation.
To say Disney has strong brand equity...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events