Mobile World Congress has kicked off in Barcelona and as always brands are looking to activate their presence at the event in new and interesting ways. While tech is the name of the game here, the activations that have really caught my eye so far are those that combine the latest tech whether their own, someone else’s or a combination of both with cutting-edge design.
The event offers some great examples of effective experience design,...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events