At the time of going to print the level of ancellations among incentives was unclear, but most destination management companies CEI Asia Pacific spoke to said postponements or complete withdrawals had been minimal. Thailand Convention and Exhibition Bureau TCEB board member Opas Netraumpai said there had been no impact on major convention and exhibition events. However, he added there may be a drop in...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events