Tencent Video is the leader in China’s subscription over-the-top OTT video market, according to eMarketer's latest market-share estimates, with Baidu-owned iQiyi and Alibaba-owned Youku the next two key players in a tight race.
eMarketer expects 24% out of 229 million people who watch video via a subscription streaming service that bypasses traditional distribution in China will subscribe to Tencent Video by the end of 2018, and that figure will surpass 29%...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events