China-based tech giant Tencent has signed a Memorandum of Understanding with the UK's Department for International Trade to work closely in the cultural and creative fields.
Tencent will work closely with British institutions and corporations, including British Tourist Authority, BBC, British Fashion Council, Springer Nature and many others to launch various Culture Creative initiatives.
The culture and technology industries in the United Kingdom are well recognised around the world,...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events