Seeking to move away from merely selling ad space on its various platforms and become a business solution provider, Tencent has launched its new marketing offering 'WE', which promises advertisers better integration within its ecosystem and more business intelligence.
Speaking at a launch event Tuesday at the company's Shenzhen 'vertical campus', Helen Luan, vice president of Tencent Online Media Group, said the launch has been preceded by the company’s active expansion into B2B solutions...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events