Last week, a United States Patent and Trademark Office worker pushed through the publication of yet another document. These particular papers outlined a system to detect ultraviolet radiation aka sunlight and calculate cumulative UV exposure using metrics such as minutes spent outdoors, the time of day and the user’s location.
The filing entity was Apple.
The plan to integrate this new tech into future versions of the Apple Watch represents the brand’s...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events