Maurice Lévy, the chairman of Publicis Groupe’s advisory board and former CEO, talked to Atifa SIlk, Campaign Asia-Pacific brand director, in Cannes about the group's decision to withdraw from festivals and why Cannes needs to change.
For better or worse, how has Cannes changed in your view
I am wondering, is Cannes about the celebration of great work, or is it something else A few years ago, meeting at...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events