Programmatic platform Kubient is launching what it claims is the industry's first real-time bidding digital out-of-home DOOH advertising solution. The patent-pending open RTB solution will allow for the real-time trading of DOOH inventory. Kubient currently offers inventory from NRS and ReachTV, and will be onboarding additional inventory partners across the US and Canada during Q4.
In other out-of-home news, Lantern Media has signed an agreement with American multinational energy corporation Chevron to extend...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events