iQiyi looks beyond China
Baidu's video streaming service iQiyi is expanding outside of China for the first time via a partnership with Malaysia's pay-TV provider Astro. The Malaysian telco has the exclusive rights to deliver iQiyi content on TV, on-demand and OTT in the country, and will also take on responsibility for sales and marketing of the app. Users in Malaysia will be able to use their Astro accounts to login to the...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events