Alain Rhone rejoins the agency as chief operating officer of TBWA Asia-Pacific after a four-year stint as regional CFO at holding company Omnicom.
In addition, Philip Brett has been promoted to president, Southeast Asia, and will oversee the rapid growth of the agency in markets such as India. Brett will maintain his responsibilities as chairman of TBWATequila Singapore and regional managing director of Tequila Asia Pacific.
Rhone will report...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events