It’s unfortunate when a potentially valuable word reaches buzzword status, as is the case with innovation. A quick Amazon check shows almost a thousand new books on the subject released in just the plast 90 days. Yet ironically or perhaps as a direct result few companies can agree on a definition.
Yet understanding what innovation is and how it works at large companies is important to those with brand expertise. Organizations clients turn...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events