At a presentation to clients in Tokyo on 21 February, Ian Forrester, Unruly’s global VP of insight, used analysis of emotional responses to branded videos around the past three Olympic Games to suggest what makes a piece of content successful in that context. The Olympics covered included Rio 2016, Sochi 2014 and London 2012.
Unruly assessed global share of voice for views and share of voice for shares. The most shared video of all time...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events