It was a memorable moment six industry leaders standing before a huge audience, signing their names to a mandate that committed their companies to change, for good, for women.
Campaign’s Mandate for Change, signed on March 22, 2017, had four clear aims, each based on an insight from a groundbreaking survey on gender equality carried out by Campaign and Kantar last year.
The survey, which polled 630 media and marketing...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events