In economies where smartphone and tablet penetration are high, consumers are already showing a tendency of picking up products through their phones or tablets. Of the 8,000 consumers surveyed, four in ten said they browsed products on their phones or tablet device last year. In fact, browsing on mobile phones exceeded 40 per cent in Korea, Hong Kong and Singapore. Hong Kong saw 13 per cent of its online purchases on mobile phones and 11 per cent on...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events