The new Subaru website will be divided into several key consumer-focused sections, including 'Build your own Subaru', model comparison tools, and an owners’ portal - 'MySubaru'.
Nick Senior, managing director of Subaru in Australia said, “Our website is often the first introduction to the Subaru brand. The rapidly changing pace of digital technology means we need to think a bit differently about how we communicate with our customers.”
“Isobar was thrilled to...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events