As new viewing behaviours emerge and attention spans are shorter than ever, advertisers are being challenged to re-think the way they craft their narratives. The traditional story arc has died and how you tell your story has become just as important as the story itself.
My agency, BBH China, was one of 12 worldwide invited by Google to re-interpret a timeless classic fairy tale into a six-second story. The agency created a series of four...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events