John Sheehy was named Starcom’s global brand president just over a year ago in October 2017, after serving as Publicis Media’s president of global clients. Currently on a visit to Singapore, he sat down with Campaign Asia-Pacific for a wide-ranging discussion.
We’re seeing more agency consolidation these days, more so with digital and creative recently. But some think media should also be returned to single integrated agencies. What do you think
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events