US mobile carrier Sprint has said it has been blown away by the results of bringing its digital media buying in-house.
Sprint, which spends $1.3 billion a year on advertising, took all of its paid search, the majority of its programmatic display advertising and some of its social in-house in September 2017.
Chief digital officer Rob Roy said Sprint has improved the effectiveness of its working media, become nimbler and saved...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events