SINGAPORE - Spotify has released the results of a study called The New Audio’, commissioned from TNS, to measure the reach and quality of its free, ad-supported audio service and how it stacks up to traditional broadcast radio.
According to the study, Spotify provides 11.1 percent incremental reach compared to radio and is the third largest radio station behind Y.E.S 93.3 and Class 95 FM among users aged 15 to 64 in Singapore....
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events