Agencyclient relationships were the shortest in these markets. Gary Lim, Asia-Pacific connections director, Johnson Johnson said marketers needed to give a clear brief.
Greg Paull, principal, R3 said there should be more education on the value of long term relationships. A key point debated was the increasing role of media agencies. James Chadwick, leader- business planning, Mindshare Asia-Pacific said today media agencies led the execution part of mammoth campaigns.
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events