The juries are led by jury presidents and industry heavyweights Bob Greenberg, chairman, CEO and global chief creative officer of R/GA; Bill Rosen, president and chief creative officer of Arc Worldwide; Rei Inamoto, chief creative officer of AKQA; David Lubars, chairman and CCO of BBDO North America; Akira Kagami, global executive creative advisor at Dentsu; and Jon Wilkins, global founder of Naked Communications.
- Bob Greenberg, Chairman, CEO, Global Chief Creative Officer, R/GA, USA - Jury President
- Vince Frost, Creative Director & Chairman, Frost*, Australia
- Sujata Keshavan, Managing Director & Executive Creative Director, Ray + Keshavan, India,
- William Harald-Wong, Principal & Design Director, William Harald-Wong & Assoc., Malaysia
- Roy Poh, Creative Director, Beautiful, Singapore
- Do Cao Nguyen, Executive Creative Director, Clipper Indochine, Vietnam
- Jennifer Morla, President & Creative Director, Morla Design, USA
Direct & Sales Promotion Jury
- Bill Rosen, President, Chief Creative Officer, Arc Worldwide, USA - Jury President
- Jun Fukawa, Executive Creative Director, JWT Singapore, Singapore
- Calvin Soh, Vice Chairman & Chief Creative Officer - Asia, Publicis Asia, Singapore
- Andy Greenaway, Regional Creative Director, Saatchi & Saatchi, Singapore
- Jennifer Hu, Executive Creative Director, Ogilvy & Mather, Taiwan
- Merlee Jayme, Chairman & Chief Creative Officer, DDB DM9 JaymeSyfu, The Philippines
- Rei Inamoto, Chief Creative Officer, AKQA, USA - Jury President
- Jean Lin, Global Chief Strategy Officer, Isobar, China
- Tim Cheng, Executive Creative Director, Tribal DDB Hong Kong, Hong Kong
- Yasuharu Sasaki, Creative Director, Dentsu, Japan
- Thomas Hong-tack Kim, Interactive Creative Director, Cheil Worldwide, Korea
- Steve Elrick, Regional Executive Creative Director, BBH Asia Pacific, Singapore
TV/Cinema, Print, Outdoor and Radio
- David Lubars, Chairman and Chief Creative Officer, BBDO North America, USA - Jury President
- Nancy Hartley, Executive Creative Director, SapientNitro, Australia
- Sheung Yan Lo, Executive Creative Director, NE Asia, Chairman China, JWT China,
- Sonal Dubral, Regional Executive Creative Director Asia and Chairman India, Bates 141, India
- Akira Kagami, Executive Advisor and Global Executive Creative Advisor, Dentsu, Japan
- Alistair Wood, Executive Creative Director, Cheil Worldwide, Korea
- Kit Ong, Executive Creative Director, Euro RSCG, Malaysia
- Toby Talbot, Group Executive Creative Director, DDB New Zealand
- Chris Chiu, Group Executive Creative Director, Leo Burnett/Arc Worldwide, Singapore
- John Merrifield, Creative at Large, TBWA Asia-Pacific, Singapore
- Nopadol Srikieatikajohn, Group Executive Creative Director, Ogilvy & Mather, Thailand
- Rob Sherlock, Chief Creative Officer, Draftfcb, USA
"We have brought together some of the best in the business. This very powerful jury line-up will be setting standards and their group decision will take the industry to new heights as the best work in the region is judged," said Terry Savage, chairman of Cannes Lions, who together with Haymarket, organise Spikes Asia.
Philip Thomas, CEO of Spikes Asia said, "This is a vibrant, exciting and multi-cultural region so there's some great creative work being produced. We have no doubt that these three high-calibre juries, who have creativity at heart, will have an interesting and inspiring time selecting the winners."
The Media, Craft and Integrated juries will be announced shortly.
Spikes Asia is jointly organised by Haymarket and Cannes Lions.