Integrated used to be about “matching luggage”. But the world has changed. It’s not about taking a “key visual” and placing it everywhere. Those days are gone although I know a fair few clients that still live by this outmoded approach.
If part of your integrated campaign is social, for example, you should be taking the sentiment of your idea and creating connection, involvement and participation.
That means your...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events