Sagmeister, creative director of Sagmeister & Walsh, will explore the possibilities to achieve happiness as a designer. Lin, global CEO of Isobar, will take a look at bringing innovation principles to marketing. Royer, chief creative officer of Droga5, will focus on the partnership between agency and marketer and how the rules of relationships can be applied to advertising.
Other sessions include:
- DDB Presents with writer, director, editor and filmmaker Casey Neistat.
- FCB worldwide CEO Carter Murray and APAC ECD James Mok with ‘Unleashing Potential: Creativity & Innovation’
- Amir Kassaei, global chief creative officer of DDB Worldwide, on how the power of influence can change the way people think, behave and purchase.
- Speakers from Twitter, Google and YouTube.
- Longyin Review on ‘Touching the Hearts of a Billion Chinese’.
- Jimmy Lam, vice chairman and chief creative officer of DDB Group, North China; Tomaz Mok, chairman of McCann China; and Norman Tan, chairman and chief creative officer of Lowe China, on how to tap into a country that has such vast geographic, culinary and dialect differences.
- Nima DT Namchu, chief creative officer of Cheil India with ‘Communicating to Two and a Half Indians’
“With 40 seminars taking place, Spikes Asia is the essential destination for anyone in the industry wanting to stay ahead of the game," said Andrea Hayes, Festival Director. "This region is culturally diverse and complex and Spikes Asia offers a unique platform to learn, test and develop ideas through our unmissable regional and global speaker line up, masterclasses and networking opportunities."
Spikes Asia takes place from 23 to 26 September at Suntec Singapore.